• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

bit of a longshot but does anyone here know where i could find a TAG link chronograph 2001 ?
Like this. Its a 2000 professional. 2005 not a 2001

IMG_20240131_144627.jpg

bit of a longshot but does anyone here know where i could find a TAG link chronograph 2001 ?
Looking for a birth year watch? They didn’t change them year by year back then so a 2001 won’t be much different from the 1999 launch watches. Chrono24 may be your best bet, Chrono24: Explore the World’s Watch Market That’s the UK site but there are versions in local markets too.

Looking for a birth year watch? They didn’t change them year by year back then so a 2001 won’t be much different from the 1999 launch watches. Chrono24 may be your best bet, Chrono24: Explore the World’s Watch Market That’s the UK site but there are versions in local markets too.
not quite my birth year haha but thank you, this site looks proper! you bought from here before ?

not quite my birth year haha but thank you, this site looks proper! you bought from here before ?
Yes, both directly and indirectly, as it identifies the specific dealer who has the watch - sometimes there’s a bit more leeway on price if you go directly.

Back