• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

What's a good price for this? Bnew and pre owned
Brand New, black dial, currently it's around $350. In 2017 I paid $357 (€319). It seems they tried adjusting for inflation (€353) but the dollar is weaker so the difference isn't much. I think it's a good time to still purchase one brand new.

The one I have in particular is the gray dial edition which they don't make anymore, it was limited; pre-owned will be between $50 to $100 above the retail value but one shouldn't pay more than $500.

The black dial is more close to the milsub. Their reason for using a gray dial was for that vintage look which people were split on loving or hating it. I loved it at the time but then I was eyeing the black dial.
black dial gray dial.jpg

Brand New, black dial, currently it's around $350. In 2017 I paid $357 (€319). It seems they tried adjusting for inflation (€353) but the dollar is weaker so the difference isn't much. I think it's a good time to still purchase one brand new.

The one I have in particular is the gray dial edition which they don't make anymore, it was limited; pre-owned will be between $50 to $100 above the retail value but one shouldn't pay more than $500.

The black dial is more close to the milsub. Their reason for using a gray dial was for that vintage look which people were split on loving or hating it. I loved it at the time but then I was eyeing the black dial.
View attachment 1000711
Lol there's one on ebay right now with the black dial included but factory had the grey on the watch.

Where can i buy this bnew in the US?

Lol there's one on ebay right now with the black dial included but factory had the grey on the watch.

Where can i buy this bnew in the US?
Directly from their site. They used to ship real fast pre-coofbug, don't know about now. Great thing about being a US customer is you don't have to pay their VAT.

That gray dial one you're referring to, factory added the wrong bezel. For the OVM the bezel is suppose to have all the minutes marked.
FB_IMG_1500175278394.jpg

Not sure why the eBay one is considered special lol it's a typical 15-minute marked aluminium bezel. Seller just wants more money 😁

Directly from their site. They used to ship real fast pre-coofbug, don't know about now. Great thing about being a US customer is you don't have to pay their VAT.

That gray dial one you're referring to, factory added the wrong bezel. For the OVM the bezel is suppose to have all the minutes marked.
View attachment 1000722
Not sure why the eBay one is considered special lol it's a typical 15-minute marked aluminium bezel. Seller just wants more money 😁
This model is still available?

Nice thing about the gray is that under different lighting, it looks different. Lower right lug is the one that is more apparent with the scuff marks, nothing Cape Cod can't handle. Bezel has a few battle scars, showing them here for sake of honesty.

View attachment 1000758

View attachment 1000759

View attachment 1000760

View attachment 1000761

View attachment 1000762

View attachment 1000763

View attachment 1000764
Looks black to me 😂

Thank you! I'll order this before my bday

Last edited:
Nice thing about the gray is that under different lighting, it looks different. Lower right lug is the one that is more apparent with the scuff marks, nothing Cape Cod can't handle. Bezel has a few battle scars, showing them here for sake of honesty.

View attachment 1000758

View attachment 1000759

View attachment 1000760

View attachment 1000761

View attachment 1000762

View attachment 1000763

View attachment 1000764
I just realized you were talking about the dial and not the bezel 🤦🏻 black looks much better to me

Back