• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

6fcb591168a4576c2dee24619da16e27.jpg

They also had a 15450 Ruthenium, Offshore beast, green ceramic ROO 44, vampire ROO, ghost ROO in stock, according to the guy.
Vampire is the Offshore I have, though there is also a newer version with a ceramic bezel instead of steel.

Abandoned rolex pursuit when I realized I had to tell the wife eventually, and when I did she was like "you've had 3 before and they are always boring vanilla blah non memorable" and I was like "holy ****, you're right, ****"
So she gave me permission to buy 2 non-rolex watches, I'm getting a radiomir chronograph, and then SHE actually told me to buy a rose gold/steel breitling chronograph too, reference U13313121B1S1
Lol!

Abandoned rolex pursuit when I realized I had to tell the wife eventually, and when I did she was like "you've had 3 before and they are always boring vanilla blah non memorable" and I was like "holy ****, you're right, ****"
So she gave me permission to buy 2 non-rolex watches, I'm getting a radiomir chronograph, and then SHE actually told me to buy a rose gold/steel breitling chronograph too, reference U13313121B1S1
Lol!
This is the reason I like oakley... the creativity I think is unmatched but I like loud watches. Some people enjoy mute classic watches. This is one Rolex I like.

6A00B30B-124E-4808-BD96-156D7C010662.png

Lol!

That's great! Just make sure you get a really good price when you buy, unless you don't care for value retention.

What’s customized?

It looks like the steel is cerakoted. The dial has either been painted or an aftermarket has been put in. The same thing with the hands.

It's like doing mods to an exotic car. It looks cool, but you destroy the value of the watch. That's why aftermarket diamonds make a watch cheaper than a non modified watch.

Latest Posts

Back