• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

Abandoned rolex pursuit when I realized I had to tell the wife eventually, and when I did she was like "you've had 3 before and they are always boring vanilla blah non memorable" and I was like "holy ****, you're right, ****"
So she gave me permission to buy 2 non-rolex watches, I'm getting a radiomir chronograph, and then SHE actually told me to buy a rose gold/steel breitling chronograph too, reference U13313121B1S1
Lol!
Gave you permission?..Man

It looks like the steel is cerakoted. The dial has either been painted or an aftermarket has been put in. The same thing with the hands.

It's like doing mods to an exotic car. It looks cool, but you destroy the value of the watch. That's why aftermarket diamonds make a watch cheaper than a non modified watch.

He didn’t kill the value. That’s a Bamford job, with the case DLC coated. It’s not going to be worth what he paid for it, but it’s still worth way more than a stock 216570. I had the polar version, which l’m kicking myself for trading. Value is double what I paid for it smh.

He didn’t kill the value. That’s a Bamford job, with the case DLC coated. It’s not going to be worth what he paid for it, but it’s still worth way more than a stock 216570. I had the polar version, which l’m kicking myself for trading. Value is double what I paid for it smh.

Being worth less than what was paid is value being killed. It won't appreciate with the rest of the Explorers.

Damn, I really want to get an Explorer II Polar dial next. :/

Being worth less than what was paid is value being killed. It won't appreciate with the rest of the Explorers.

Damn, I really want to get an Explorer II Polar dial next. :/
My son devouring my exp ii

B132F3CA-9235-4D0F-814F-2304F3399D97.jpeg

Back