• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

So... turned 40 today, and got the Portuguese I was guessing I was getting, and here it is... beautiful... had to swap the gator strap for nato until I find something that fits, but all good!

C9D41960-C3D4-43CB-B29D-9337C819E7DA.jpeg

Abandoned rolex pursuit when I realized I had to tell the wife eventually, and when I did she was like "you've had 3 before and they are always boring vanilla blah non memorable" and I was like "holy ****, you're right, ****"
So she gave me permission to buy 2 non-rolex watches, I'm getting a radiomir chronograph, and then SHE actually told me to buy a rose gold/steel breitling chronograph too, reference U13313121B1S1
Lol!
Update, Breitling order cancelled, and no 2nd watch either, but instead...ordered this, which I am very excited about!!

It looks like the steel is cerakoted. The dial has either been painted or an aftermarket has been put in. The same thing with the hands.

It's like doing mods to an exotic car. It looks cool, but you destroy the value of the watch. That's why aftermarket diamonds make a watch cheaper than a non modified watch.
I’m tempted to pay Archie to review this one...

Back