• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
I was posting loads of threads searching for a crosshair 2.0 in gold with polorised bronze lens. Unsuccessfully despite lots of help. Which was a blessing in disguise because despite finding what I had then considered to be the pair I have been after since last May. I stumbled across something else as well..... Little independent snow boarding shop in uK. both completely brand new. because I bought two pairs he gave me a 25% discount!!!! Been dreaming of going online and just finding x metals sitting there to buy. Plus I found my crosshair 2 in gold as well.
IMAG1578.jpg
IMAG1586.jpg
IMAG1587.jpg
IMAG1588.jpg
IMAG1592.jpg
IMAG1595.jpg
IMAG1575.jpg
IMAG1591.jpg
IMAG1605.jpg
IMAG1590.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the rambling prologue and the pictures of non x metals. But it was searching for crosshairs that led me to the x squared... And I'm just excited. Love them.
The seal on the back of the squared box hadn't even been broken.

Sorry about the rambling prologue and the pictures of non x metals. But it was searching for crosshairs that led me to the x squared... And I'm just excited. Love them.
The seal on the back of the squared box hadn't even been broken.
why did you break it?!?!?!?!?!

just kidding. Congrats!

Cheers everybody. I know. It's good knowing there is shops around that still have old stock...even if they are getting fewer and fewer. the fact that there is still a chance to find something makes searching and persistance worthwhile haha .. I had to break the seal. It's the only x squared I have. Otherwise if it was a duplicate I may have left it sealed. Haha.

Back