• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Welcome surprise

well done! I am still dreaming of the day i find some x metals brand new in a shop....
i am so glad i started when i did (2 years ago) i became a local legend of sorts at the oakley store. i bought the remaining juliets, and when i hit other stores for parts the employees were like "there is this guy who..."

i am so glad i started when i did (2 years ago) i became a local legend of sorts at the oakley store. i bought the remaining juliets, and when i hit other stores for parts the employees were like "there is this guy who..."
Is crazy. :p

Wooo. Well. I was asked by a few people if the store I picked up from had any more. Im sorry I said no to everyone. I did think that was the correct answer. But it Did make me think about it overnight. So. Today. Called Them up. Coincidentally they said in searching for the x metal ruby pair. They found another not on the website. Got the same 25% of original retail. And it's on its way !! Plasma with fire polorised. Again bnib never worn owned or opened. I can now say they truly have none left. The guy still didn't know they were rare or discontinued. He said a few things. Maybe some are true? He said x metals are made primarily out of volcanic ash. ...... .... He also said that x sqaured might be discontinued in the future and so he may not be able to get more. .... .... ... ... I was a little greedy getting the two but finder's keepers I guess... Pictures when they arrive.

Wooo. Well. I was asked by a few people if the store I picked up from had any more. Im sorry I said no to everyone. I did think that was the correct answer. But it Did make me think about it overnight. So. Today. Called Them up. Coincidentally they said in searching for the x metal ruby pair. They found another not on the website. Got the same 25% of original retail. And it's on its way !! Plasma with fire polorised. Again bnib never worn owned or opened. I can now say they truly have none left. The guy still didn't know they were rare or discontinued. He said a few things. Maybe some are true? He said x metals are made primarily out of volcanic ash. ...... .... He also said that x sqaured might be discontinued in the future and so he may not be able to get more. .... .... ... ... I was a little greedy getting the two but finder's keepers I guess... Pictures when they arrive.

to keep your good juju going, you must gift your Oakley brothers immediately or your Oakley finding streak will come to an end.

START WITH ME.

Awesome you were able to find bnib x squared's. Finding them must have been exciting. Good that you were able to find the original pair that you were lookinh for also.

Thanks @dragonvoi And @thisguy it was exciting. To be honest until it arrived in the post I thought I was going to get a call saying they made a mistake and no metals. Be even better if I could have found one of the other polarised pairs.. polished carbon maybe. But I'm sure I will love them as much as the x metal ruby

Back