• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Well, Well, Well, I'm at 10,000 posts!

Thanks GRFM. I have always appreciated your old school items and your hustle. You are one of the coolest guys on here. You are really one of the pillars on here. Always enjoyed gleaning various bits of knowledge when it comes to the old school. I am humbled that you recognized me.
Im not on here as much as I use to be, to many other irons in the fire currently but I truly do appreciate the kind words. Im not sure how I missed this post up until today but hey, it happens. It's hard not to recognize the Q, you have done a lot in your own way for the forum here and it does not go unnoticed. I'll still buy you a beer next time Im down your way, Im looking forward to it.

Waking this up.

Just noticed that I have eclipsed the 20,000 likes mark. Since there is no trophy or anything, I'll just revive this.

The 20,000th like was given to me by @TheWannaBe on the NFL 2015 thread. Sorry that the Hawks couldn't pull it out.

I am still amazed that I get likes on things that I post days ago. I must be doing something right. :)

Back