• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What A Find!!

I am trying to picture/imagine how big that is ... It seems to be just "one level", yes?

Obviously an amazing deal/find, Sir. Hot damn!!!

it is approx a foot square and has pegs for one shelf (which i will get soon). heres a picture with my ott to give you some idea of scale...

hoping to house my x-metals once i get the shelf done.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406701324.007984.jpg

thanks for all your kind remarks.

In my mind's eye, I think I see enough room to utilize a double tier stand (plastic), & not use a shelf ... therefore getting two pieces in there, no? Any chance if the pieces were low-profile enough that a triple tier would fit, then have 3 in? Like 3 Flak of Half Jack's? I dunno, ... it is just after 3am here on the east coast & my mind has run amok!

In my mind's eye, I think I see enough room to utilize a double tier stand (plastic), & not use a shelf ... therefore getting two pieces in there, no? Any chance if the pieces were low-profile enough that a triple tier would fit, then have 3 in? Like 3 Flak of Half Jack's? I dunno, ... it is just after 3am here on the east coast & my mind has run amok!
I should be getting some plastic stands soon and I can answer this question for you, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Not too shabby! I went to the Pearle Vision by me, and when I asked if they had any old stuff in the back, the lady looked at me like I had three heads. She said; "no, and even if we did, why would you want old stuff when we have a fine selection of new models?".

Nice find. You never know if you don't ask. Should drop in from time to time and ask about the rest.

Back