• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Lol. Well, very nice! My friend in high school had a similar ride (minus the 409 :)). Hope your engine and tranny come soon!

Thanks. It should all be done end of this month, trying a new autogear (Muncie m22) and my motor is now a 436 ci pump gas monster with dry sump. I'll post dyno information soon as we do it. We are hoping to be in 700hp 600 torq range.

Became a bigger Nismo nerd picking this up for half-price. Not as heavy as my other knob, but Ti, and looks the part much more. Cuts some height down, which actually feels better in anticipating which gate I'm entering (even if I never mis-shift). As it is, I was holding my previous knob on the lower portion at times.

20170417_180800_HDR.jpg

drove to canadia to grab a Arctic Cat Z1 turbo motor. Going to stab this in my rzr for about 300hp. stock is 107.
I wanna do wheel stands from a roll!
No time for poutine though. aye?@?!?!
1.jpg

Cars are pissing me off right now. Had to do tires for $400 and brakes for $300. Neither of which is bad by itself since I have 87000 on it (2012 dodge Charger) and its the first set of tires/brakes/rotors I have put on. Just sucks it was all at once. Then my wife goes and hits a damn raccoon with our 2012 Journey, now I have to slap down $500 to get that fixed cause that's our deductible. Not sure why, cause when I get insurance I get the $100 deductible. Wife switched companies and gets $500. Ugh.....

Latest Posts

Back