• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Yea the g80 line up is hideous. I’m not a fan at all. If I trade out I’d be looking for an 18 M3 comp or a 2020 M4 comp both would have to be fitted with a manual trans. For what ever reason the dct doesn’t feel as driver engaging
9723B1CD-CD31-401E-980A-7A0CBA814F6F.jpeg

Saw this in person and I fell in love with the lines in this color .. the grill has started to grow on me personally … thought I was gonna keep my car forever but with this platform offering a manual might have to make the switch

View attachment 931923
Saw this in person and I fell in love with the lines in this color .. the grill has started to grow on me personally … thought I was gonna keep my car forever but with this platform offering a manual might have to make the switch
If I was going to get a new one id probably get the m340 over the g80 for the grill reason. I just can’t get around it. I’d have to get a straight up black car to attempt to hide it lol.

Is that really yours? sick, whens the 2 turbs coming?
Yes, just picked it up today! Was raining a bit so not the best 1st drive. But still awesome.

Not anytime soon. To be honest, its fast enough, and I dont wanna stress the block or clutch.

But the exhaust is sick. Remote valve control… soooo good

Latest Posts

Back