• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Been spending a lot of time and money updating the electronics in the NSX. Eliminated the ashtray/ lighter to make room for the double DIN and located USB ports in the rear of the console in the coin tray.
20151010_101456.jpg
20151017_220202.jpg
20151017_223454.jpg

20151017_195130.jpg

20151018_125545.jpg

We just got my wife a new Kia. They have come a long ways from where they were. I have to say Im pretty impressed.
Loved my kia optima 2012. Unfortunately i have to trade it in for an suv. The only issues i have with that car was the airconditioning. It was not blowing cold air enough, but thats for having the car for two years and two summers. It has 10 year warranty sure, but if thats the only car you drive and you have to bring it to the dealer for maintance or repairs you are screwed as they dont give loaner cars. I dont know if all dealers are like that mines was.

I understood, thats why I said they have some a long ways.

On another note we still havent been impressed enough with a Hyundai yet to consider one.

My wife still tells me everyday she loves her new truck. Never heard that once in 2 years with her Honda.
OMG will not buy a hyundai EVER AGAIN bad experience with the brand. They gave me a LEMON and it was a damn pain 4 days after purchase damn tranny broke and is making this cling, clang you name it sound after 4th repairs they gave up. They gave me a reason that there is nothing we can do it drive safely anyway can you believe that. I was gonna go to this lawyer that deals with lemon cars, but got tired of it after 700 miles not even 1k i traded that trash ( genesis coupe v6 stik shift) to an infiniti g37 sport coupe and never turned back.

Latest Posts

Back