• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are your 2022 Oakley goals?

My goals for this year, increase my sporty collection with some of those items:

- Iridium lenses (strike, sweep or hybrid s) for M Frame / Pro M Frame
- Pro M Frames (different colors)
- Radar EV Olympic editions (2018/2020/2022)
- Encoder
- Sutro Lite Sweep
- Radarlock fingerprint frame and olympic editon (2014)
- Eyeshades heritage collection

... and a small cabinet to store them

1/4 way through and I haven't accomplished much, I did get my previously mentioned TLD Holbrooks.

First goal is cash for Jordan Mars.
2nd goal is find Jordan Mars.
Fingers crossed it gets here!

Troy Lee Red Gold Shift Holbrooks
Plazma Sanctuary Swirl
I really want to do a black R1.
More XXs, R1s, EJs.

Acid Green Frogskins
Acid Pink Frogskins

Last edited:
Inmate- Found
What are you going to do with him? I don’t know about the frozen North but there are laws, brother. You should keep any further deviations on the down low (TMI)
Serving time I think is enough humiliation.
😂😂😂

What is your number one Oakley goal for this year? Like purchasing a particular pair(s) that's missing in your collection? Or customization ideas you have, that you want implemented? Or is it to try and just save money because you're in debt from last years purchases? Care to share?

Entering the new year, I have specific goals in mind for my collection that will be my main focus. My number one goal for this upcoming year is to get my anodizing and painting back on track. I got real busy early last year, and it's been basically non-stop OT since. Plus it seemed there was always something going on outside of work that kept me busy even on my days off. It's actually still busy AF. But I really do need to try and set aside more time for some projects. I'm not going to get any better at anything by just planning and thinking about it. Might even have to cut down some of my OF time. Lol.
I guess I have two goals. I really want to get my Juliet rivets repaired, and then I’d like to see about picking up another set of Oakley shades by the Fall. I have no idea what model. I’m essentially a new Oakley wearer since I got prescription lenses put into these Juliets someone gave me many years ago.

Latest Posts

Back