• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Sorry. I should've waited one more day before posting a hat. The yesterdays twin showed up today.

IMG_1210.jpeg
IMG_1212.jpeg

Only paid $80...Somehow they got overlooked. They look close to brand new. Cant find a scratch on them, the flames and Oakley marking on the bridge has not faded or rubbed of at all, and the even came with one of the old school hard vaults. Legit don’t know how I pulled that off. The listing was even several months old.
They are worth double that easy :)

Only paid $80...Somehow they got overlooked. They look close to brand new. Cant find a scratch on them, the flames and Oakley marking on the bridge has not faded or rubbed of at all, and the even came with one of the old school hard vaults. Legit don’t know how I pulled that off. The listing was even several months old.

I had these when I was younger. Loved em. I think someone pestered me until I sold them to them. I love it when someone scores a rare perfect pair. Good eye.

Back