What M-E stuff Did You Buy Today? (Consolidated)

At the generosity of @J3rp1985, I now own my first M experiment pair of sunglasses. Damn, these are really well built and the design is so unique. It reminds me of a Scar mixed with a New Valve or a Style Switch. I don't know hoe other may feel about how they look on me (feel free to be honest) but freakin love these already!!
20240419_194230.jpg

At the generosity of @J3rp1985, I now own my first M experiment pair of sunglasses. Damn, these are really well built and the design is so unique. It reminds me of a Scar mixed with a New Valve or a Style Switch. I don't know hoe other may feel about how they look on me (feel free to be honest) but freakin love these already!!View attachment 1133760
They look great. Now get yourself some Business and be really cool.😉

At the generosity of @J3rp1985, I now own my first M experiment pair of sunglasses. Damn, these are really well built and the design is so unique. It reminds me of a Scar mixed with a New Valve or a Style Switch. I don't know hoe other may feel about how they look on me (feel free to be honest) but freakin love these already!!View attachment 1133760
You already know you look badass in them. And yes, the quality is much better than the current Oakleys and a third of the price:)

They look great. Now get yourself some Business and be really cool.😉
I've been heavily considering them. Especially the amethyst
You already know you look badass in them. And yes, the quality is much better than the current Oakleys and a third of the price:)
Thanks! I definitely feel badass, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't personal bias 🤣

Back