• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

I had one and hated it when flying. On smaller planes it’s a pain in the @ss to get into the overhead if you have it fully packed
In other words it's bigger than my now discontinued Clik Elite Venture 35 bag, which I considered larger, but had been just within the limit to carrying overhead for SouthWest and American Airlines even on the tiny planes.

That what they're called?
What I just got is a Kitchen Sink, but I may be selling an AP backpack

IMG_20210921_193553611.jpg

I wouldn't use it for camera gear; it's not rigid enough, unless you had your gear in smaller cases
None of mine are really all that rigged, my lens and accessories go into smaller soft pouches that go in there, and my camera itself is wrapped in a cage, then there's bunch of microfiber wraps. The compartments make it easier to dip in and grab stuff out.

It's currently the largest bag I have, used it for probably close to 6 years now, after the old Nat Geo canvas bag 20 years ago (that I retired because it just would not dry even after 24 hours of heavy sweat).

An old review of the one I have : Review: Clik Elite Venture 30 Backpack

Except I have mine split up into 3 rows :

20210921_194507-01.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back