• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

First pb1

IMG_9401.jpeg

My latest buys that i havent post it yet

A pair of Operative 2.0 Flip Flops in Stone Grey Color
2 Hats, a California High Hawaiian Print Snapback Hat, and a 5 Panel Tan and Green Graphics Fitted Hat
And a Grey Smoke New Straight Jacket II whit Slate Iridium Lenses and a M2 Frame whit VR28 Sweep lenses that were delaminated and i change them for VR28 Black Iridium Strike lenses
Here is some pictures
20230613_130504.jpg
20230613_130421.jpg

2 Hats, a California High Hawaiian Print Snapback Hat, and a 5 Panel Tan and Green Graphics Fitted Hat
And a Grey Smoke New Straight Jacket II whit Slate Iridium Lenses and a M2 Frame whit VR28 Sweep lenses that were delaminated and i change them for VR28 Black Iridium Strike lenses
Here is some picturesView attachment 1062198View attachment 1062199
I had that Hawaiian hat one of my favorite oakley hats I’ve had.

Here is some picturesView attachment 1062198View attachment 1062199

I had that Hawaiian hat one of my favorite oakley hats I’ve had.
Did someone say Hawaii? Awesome score. My own pick-ups this week. Couple small items.
:cool-33:🤙

IMG_4769.jpeg
IMG_4771.jpeg
IMG_4777.jpeg
IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4782.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back