• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What On Earth Do I Want?

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
I am having like... oakley withdrawals. It's been over a month since my last real purchase. My last one was just a trade. Gah! So I am torn between another dispatch II in any of the available colorways (but I have been tempted by the douche of the month white with polarized), a pair of batwolfs (equally tempted in douche of the month white or tool of the year clear), or a pair of crankcases (white) because I miss mine.

Not gonna spend more than 130 however. So as awesome as they are, X metals are out of the question.

I would also just do up my racing jackets with new fire or jade lenses if all of these options sound horrendous!

I absolutely love batwolf, and am always playing with a custom pair on the Oakley website. I really think you will be happy either way. Could do what I do when I'm torn, flip a quarter.

If I were you i would get new lenses for your Racing Jacket. I have been tempted to get a Dispatch II.

Have you seen the Fonseca Dispatch II? those are pretty sweet.

You want my Black/jade Flaks...they come with anti douche application pen...yes, let the force guide u ...no seriously out of all those I like the Crankcase but not in white...If u can find something in Matte Clear thats actually pretty decent too jade for the Racing jacket might be the way to go

I've narrowed it to a dispatch II I think. I like that frame and not a lot of people have it so I do get some looks and questions for sure. So I might get the persimmon fade/fire or navy/chrome (Don't have a chrome lens yet). Or just wait it out for some new releases and hang onto my cash. It's tough to wait a month for new stuff to come out.

You want my IH inspired Batwolf with custom icons and violet lenses :)

Yes...that's it..powerless over self...u want BAPD77's IH inspired Batwolf. Actually if the frame fits u then that is truly a good choice

I have never tried a batwolf mainly because the place I buy oakley sunglasses here never has them in stock. I love the fit of oil rigs/drums and have had a couple from time to time. So would those be pretty similar?

You want my Black/jade Flaks...they come with anti douche application pen...yes, let the force guide u ...no seriously out of all those I like the Crankcase but not in white...If u can find something in Matte Clear thats actually pretty decent too jade for the Racing jacket might be the way to go

You want brand new pearl/violet half jacket 2.0 for those? :)

Latest Posts

Back