• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

No. I'm good. Glad I enjoyed the popcorn.

Sent from Q's Note5
Pizza?

And I quote from my neighbor yesterday "I think that's the best pizza I've ever had. Let me know whenever you are going back we will give you money to get us a couple. Thanks again."

Pizza?

And I quote from my neighbor yesterday "I think that's the best pizza I've ever had. Let me know whenever you are going back we will give you money to get us a couple. Thanks again."
I highly doubt they will deliver from NYC. Maybe you can treat me when I visit NYC one day.

Another grind my gears... Rude folks in the service sector. Just retire already if you are going to be so crabby. The bus driver missed my stop and she got all snippy after I politely told her she missed it.

Sent from Q's Note5

I highly doubt they will deliver from NYC. Maybe you can treat me when I visit NYC one day.

Another grind my gears... Rude folks in the service sector. Just retire already if you are going to be so crabby. The bus driver missed my stop and she got all snippy after I politely told her she missed it.

Sent from Q's Note5
Thats why you need your own pimp mobile :lol:

Sent from Q's Note5
Did you apologize in advance for reminding her she was STOOPID? ;)

That could have made all the difference.

Sometime like.

I'm sorry and I know you have old timers disease being that we live here in Florida and all and your old ass should be retired by now but for some reason you refuse to accept the fact that you should not be working anymore. By the way, you missed my stop about 2 stops ago since I had to apologize in advance. Can you make a F****** U-turn now and drop me off please?

See? I started out with "sorry" and ended it with "please"

:)

Whatcha think LeQ?

Back