• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I’m not saying frat party the vacation spot but making sure that the housekeeping staff can be able to keep their jobs.

Sent from nowhere special

LOL..... I could be considered clean to a fault.... could be worse I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back for Walmart. Y’all know the guy at the door that asks to see your receipt when you’re leaving? Yeah well I tell them no and keep walking. I already waiting in line FOREVER for that dumbass to check me out and I paid for that ****. That’s my ****.

So tonight this door greater decides to call Johnny law over and cry that I told him no. We’re loading up the car when five oh walks up asking what’s up. I said nothing, what’s up with you? He asked if I wouldn’t show the guy my receipt and I laughed and told yeah that’s me. That’s my ****. I don’t have to show anyone anything.

We went round and round for a minute but finally my wife handed him the receipt and told him we had to go get our daughter from dance. Then he tells us we have to wait for ol boy to come out and check it. I told him that bastard didn’t even know what I had and I wasn’t waiting for them and if I wasn’t under arrest I was leaving. We argued a bit more then ol boy showed up and said he didn’t know what I had and looked at the receipt and drew a line on it and handed it to me.

That cop said if I do it again we’ll be back in the same boat so I told ok cool I’ll see you right back here then because I never show those people my receipt. We left and went and got the princess from dance and daddy didn’t get tazed. I swear before she have him the receipt I just KNEW I was going to get tazed.

After a lot of cussing my dad said when he gets home we’re going grocery shopping so I disappear next week suddenly y’all know pops and I got arrested.

I know there are a few cool cops out there but most of my interaction with law enforcement has led me to believe that “**** the police” is the right attitude. Of the forum members that I know are cops only one is a douchebag as far as I can tell. You know who you are you ****. **** you.

Wal Mart checks receipts? I know sams club does and it pisses me off, too, but I don’t think our wal mart does. (I don’t shop there much, we are more of a target family)

Wal Mart checks receipts? I know sams club does and it pisses me off, too, but I don’t think our wal mart does. (I don’t shop there much, we are more of a target family)
Some do some don’t. This one does sometime and doesn’t sometimes. When they do I tell them no and they usually don’t care. This old bastard had a point to make. I’ll give him credit for that.

This Walmart is right on the edge of town where we border with a really bad part of New Orleans so there is a LOT of theft from there. I don’t care though, there is no sign anywhere that says I have to show a receipt and if there was, **** them. I paid for that **** already, that’s my ****. Sams does too but I don’t have one near me, my mom does and she can fight her own battles lol

Trust me I wish I didn’t have to shop at Walmart. I know I’m part of the problem but there are only 3 grocery stores here and the other two are always out of half the crap we buy and Walmart is half the price. I hate it.

The greeters at Walmart dont always check receipts. I guess they usually look at folks with a large ticket item... I've never been checked at Walmart

Sent from Q's S8+

Back