• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I have a funny pet peeve that still actually pisses me off even to this day. Anyway, I love music. And I especially love the guitar and just about any style of guitar playing. So a lot of songs have memorable guitar solos that I've practiced playing at one time or another. So whenever I'm listening to a song with a solo that I liked, and I'm really into the music, then the solo comes, my focus can shift and my brain drifts, and I can picture the guitar in my hand, and I'm playing along, I'm hitting the fret board note for note in my brain, THEN........RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLO..............I'M INTERRUPTED......Usually it's a phone call that will have me cursing and spitting at the phone. Timed perfectly to interrupt ME. One day I'll throw you out the car window you little evil noise maker. Don't ever interrupt the guitar solo. My wife knows better.

I have a funny pet peeve that still actually pisses me off even to this day. Anyway, I love music. And I especially love the guitar and just about any style of guitar playing. So a lot of songs have memorable guitar solos that I've practiced playing at one time or another. So whenever I'm listening to a song with a solo that I liked, and I'm really into the music, then the solo comes, my focus can shift and my brain drifts, and I can picture the guitar in my hand, and I'm playing along, I'm hitting the fret board note for note in my brain, THEN........RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SOLO..............I'M INTERRUPTED......Usually it's a phone call that will have me cursing and spitting at the phone. Timed perfectly to interrupt ME. One day I'll throw you out the car window you little evil noise maker. Don't ever interrupt the guitar solo. My wife knows better.
Dang dude! That last sentence had a sinister tone to it.😉

Back