• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

40 years old and I have never purchased anything off of eBay...

fawk that cess pool...
All my eBay buys have been small purchases, mostly under $30.

My 71 rating is from a lot a buy it now cheap buys. Selling is a pain, especially if you're not a power seller. I see why many flock to other sites to hawk their wares.

I hate stupid phone scammers that call your phone for two weeks straight, with messages that you didn't pay a bill, and this is the last chance to do so. Yeah, two weeks worth of last chances. Sick.
And now I have another thing I hate. A phone that can't block unknown callers.

I hate stupid phone scammers that call your phone for two weeks straight, with messages that you didn't pay a bill, and this is the last chance to do so. Yeah, two weeks worth of last chances. Sick.
Verizon has actually been doing a decent job of blocking spam calls for me. Them sneaky bastards still through though because they mask their numbers as local. I hate it when they don't wanna talk about grandma's anal gland issue, and rudely hang up.

Blocking unknown callers is probably buried under the calling settings

Perhaps, try do not disturb mode and have it set to only people in your contacts can call.

Verizon has actually been doing a decent job of blocking spam calls for me. Them sneaky bastards still through though because they mask their numbers as local. I hate it when they don't wanna talk about grandma's anal gland issue, and rudely hang up.
Verizon has been faulty for me. I go through a period of silence and then in a week, the phone blows up. I went though this last week. The Social Security Administration put a warrant out on my social security number.

Perhaps, try do not disturb mode and have it set to only people in your contacts can call.
I'm sure he's probably in a similar situation as I am with our work. I get so many calls from unknown numbers because it's someone that got my number from another contact that was associated with some random contractor on some random job. I try to store everyone but some fall through the cracks. That's why I kinda have to answer all my calls.

Another carrier called me twice the other day then had to leave a vm on the third call. Number was an 866, not answering that $hit. I forgot I was just working with them on am outage, doh! All was well though, he said it happens often.

No can do on the disturb mode. I'm using a company phone. All kinds of calls from unknown numbers. Especially when I have to deal with a lot of mainland people with long distance numbers. Even blocking unknowns might cause me to miss client calls. I'm stuck. But good thing there's a thread like this so I can vent about it. Hahaha.

Back