• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I hate walking into a 7/11, and getting in a long line, so you can watch one cashier work slowly, while 3-4 other workers are in the back pretending to be doing something. Then someone comes out when most of the line is finally gone (5 minutes later) and has the nerve to say. "Can I help the next person"?

Last edited:
Starbucks workers that can't hear straight.

funny-starbucks-cups-3.jpg
funny-starbucks-cups-4.jpg
funny-starbucks-cups-10.jpg
funny-starbucks-cups-12.jpg
funny-starbucks-cups-17.jpg
funny-starbucks-cups-19.jpg

1595271065200.png

Aishah

A 19-year-old Muslim woman's name was written as "Isis" on her order from a Starbucks in a Minnesota Target on July 1.

View attachment 766113
Aishah

A 19-year-old Muslim woman's name was written as "Isis" on her order from a Starbucks in a Minnesota Target on July 1.
Oh I'm willing to bet that some of those cups were done like that intentionally, just for laughs. Whoever did that one is a very shallow and stupid person, considering what's happening in the country recently.

View attachment 766113
Aishah

Well, worse things have happened to Christian, Jewish + asian people in muslim countries..........

smh...........
A Bay Area teen has started an online petition β€” with more than 2,600 signatures at publication time β€” for Trader Joe’s to change what she argues is racist branding for many of its products, particularly its ethnically specific product lines: β€œTrader Ming’s” for Chinese food items, β€œTrader José” for Mexican foods, and so forth. According to the petition, β€œthe Trader Joe’s branding is racist because it exoticizes other cultures β€” it presents β€˜Joe’ as the default β€˜normal.’ [San Jose Mercury News]

Back