• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Is that acceptable? I know doing a trudeau can be depending on your political party.
Oh you know Justin, he don't need face paint anymore, he will fit right in anywhere...... like a chameleon!

justin-trudeau-india-922823.jpg

GW5H76SU6JGFFFFXXZ5FTNZLEA.jpg

toronto-pride-parade-20160703.jpg

778959299bb7eb88cd7e556de41d3858.jpg

VmzfgCNvguos457larjWIYxunUzYcXWl9FEPwJk3MOU.jpg

😅

Since you asked, Justin is everywhere and with everyone..... but we have never seen him eat batsoup or posing with Batman...... so could he be him? Yes, Justin IS Batman! :oops:

🦇👨 + 💄👠👗

I need to vent. You may too.

My current frustrations:

1. eBay sellers with 'Buy it Now, or Best Offer' auctions who auto-decline your offer. Asking price is $85, I offer $65, auto decline, I up to to $70, auto decline. Ok, so what's the offer button for?

I've had $75 offers on $150 items be accepted in the past, and I've had lowballs haggled to a fair price, but it just grinds my gears when they auto decline like that!

2. *******s at work. We have a tool who honestly is going to be fired soon, just looking for an excuse. Well he thought it would be funny to chuck my M Frames across the shop today because I took them off for a moment and set them down to wipe my face. They're no worse for wear since someone caught them, but OOOOOOOH BOY was he about to get a tongue lashing before someone quickly took him away from me. He hasn't been with the company very long, so he doesn't know, unlike everyone else, how I am with my glasses. Which is beside the point.

I'm told he said something like "what, they're just safety glasses". Have fun in the unemployment line, you little ****.
Disrespect any of my property especially my Os and you will be picking your teeth up with broken fingers 😤😡👊

Latest Posts

Back