• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Only forums I frequent that you have strangers asking for large sums of money from other strangers, with zero customer protection. Sounds very..... stupid, imo. I've read the ripoffs here, there and everywhere else. Makes ZERO SENSE, but hey! Not my dog and pony show. Please, carry on.

I haven't given 2 sh1ts about posting on this forum for over a year, BUT, I realize that I'm missing a polished Juliet 😭😭😭

Last picture I have of my wearing them is November 2022 - have NO IDEA where they're at and I know 100% I haven't sold them lol

Gaaahhhhhh 😩

I haven't given 2 sh1ts about posting on this forum for over a year, BUT, I realize that I'm missing a polished Juliet 😭😭😭

Last picture I have of my wearing them is November 2022 - have NO IDEA where they're at and I know 100% I haven't sold them lol

Gaaahhhhhh 😩
Sorry for your loss.
Sometimes 1 good sh!t beats the hell outta 2 mediocre sh!ts.

This CARP! eekBay sellers who put MARS, Juliet, C-6, etc, etc, etc in the title of their beater Oakleys just to get hits. Or adding “NOT A MARS” after the beater’s name as if that makes it OK 😤

IMG_1518.jpeg

Disney Emoji Blitz - Beast 003.png

Last edited:
This CARP! eekBay sellers who put MARS, Juliet, C-6, etc, etc, etc in the title of their beater Oakleys just to get hits. Or adding “NOT A MARS” after the beater’s name as if that makes it OK 😤

View attachment 1116744

View attachment 1116745
I had to put so many exclusions in my eBay search for brown Juliets that there isn’t enough room in the UI to show them all. Look how simple the Ichiro search is in comparison.

IMG_5753.jpeg

I had to put so many exclusions in my eBay search for brown Juliets that there isn’t enough room in the UI to show them all. Look how simple the Ichiro search is in comparison.

View attachment 1117029

Exactly!

Sheesh I can see running into a Fuze listing looking for a MARS but adding NOT MARS to a random sunglasses sale? That person needs a headspace and timing check 🪖👎

Back