• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Yes also those new auto A.I descriptions. Where you can buy these Juliet "style" sunglasses to have a day at the beach or around town in style. Just give a description and condition of the damn glasses. I ain't got no m.fn beach in Omaha.

Raining on my weekend. Two days of being stuck inside. Wonderful. Welcome to Hawaii. :cool:🤙

IMG_0387 2.JPG

There's a whole mountain range hidden in there somewhere. Lol.

Last edited:
Raining on my weekend. Two days of being stuck inside. Wonderful. Welcome to Hawaii. :cool:🤙

View attachment 1130727

There's a whole mountain range hidden in there somewhere. Lol.
At least all you have to do is watch it rain... I spent the past two days plowing snow that won't stop and not the white fluffy frosty the snow man shyt but more like the wet bags of concrete shyt!

At least all you have to do is watch it rain... I spent the past two days plowing snow that won't stop and not the white fluffy frosty the snow man shyt but more like the wet bags of concrete shyt!
Winter sucks. That's why I have on my socks and long sleeve shirt. Gotta be in the sixties. I'm cold. ⛄

That's a sandman and not a snowman.

Back