• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I've complained about sales gimmicks at the grocery store... went to Tom Thumb and they had a buy 2 get three free deal going on with some candy bars. I'm only mad because I failed to resist. 5 candy bars for $3.18 SMH

20210226_213410.jpg

I've complained about sales gimmicks at the grocery store... went to Tom Thumb and they had a buy 2 get three free deal going on with some candy bars. I'm only mad because I failed to resist. 5 candy bars for $3.18 SMH

View attachment 841267
Nice variety you have there. 👍

It's grinding my gears to not have any of that right now. Lol.

"Act your age". Those three word piss me off to no end. What does that even mean? After a certain age, your 'expected' to act all stiff and non-emotional? One foot in the grave? I've just cracked 50 yeas old and I still feel like I did when I was in my 20's-30's. If that's how I 'feel', should my age mean that I need to 'act' differently than my normal? It sucks getting old. It sucks just a little more when people remind you of it. Back off youngsters.

"Act your age". Those three word piss me off to no end. What does that even mean? After a certain age, your 'expected' to act all stiff and non-emotional? One foot in the grave? I've just cracked 50 yeas old and I still feel like I did when I was in my 20's-30's. If that's how I 'feel', should my age mean that I need to 'act' differently than my normal? It sucks getting old. It sucks just a little more when people remind you of it. Back off youngsters.
They’re projecting, pity them.

People who make you an offer on an item that you're selling, you accept the offer, and then they ask: "so what's your lowest price?". My response: "Hey dumb fck, you just made an offer, and I accepted, that is the lowest price that I'll sell to you".

Obviously, we didn't make a deal, and the BS buyer was immediately blocked
I regret not grabbing that blue /gray PB1.... was a beautiful color combo ... my two fav colors

Back