• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Took this photo while rock crawling in Moab for Labor Day.
the bullshit to this is what its doing to our economy. The Happy Meal is going to be $10 by December.
mcds.PNG

When you pay a company for a service, you expect them to fulfill that service.
...and that's where you're wrong

if you buy a box of used condoms from me for $100 and I tell you for $10 more, I can get them to you in 2 days, and then I get them to you in 4 days, WHY WOULD YOU PLACE ANOTHER 5 OR 6 ORDERS WITH ME AND KEEP PAYING THE $10 FOR 2-DAY DELIVERY !?!?

stop blaming the company for YOU continuously choosing to get things faster when you know BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCES, they can't deliver ??

if you keep paying and you keep getting burned, that's on you...

it's like you're petting a dog that bites you EVERY TIME you pet it - STOP PETTING IT, Jesus Christ...

...and that's where you're wrong

if you buy a box of used condoms from me for $100 and I tell you for $10 more, I can get them to you in 2 days, and then I get them to you in 4 days, WHY WOULD YOU PLACE ANOTHER 5 OR 6 ORDERS WITH ME AND KEEP PAYING THE $10 FOR 2-DAY DELIVERY !?!?

stop blaming the company for YOU continuously choosing to get things faster when you know BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCES, they can't deliver ??

if you keep paying and you keep getting burned, that's on you...

it's like you're petting a dog that bites you EVERY TIME you pet it - STOP PETTING IT, Jesus Christ...
TLDR.

What grinds my gear is paying for a service that can't provide correct subtitles and every episode from Season 1, into Season 2, had English subtitles, and the newest one is listed as English but it's Spanish.

And then they tell me the creator set it to Spanish and they're not authorized to change it and have to forward the issue to the dev team, which almost never gets resolved within a years time.

Deaf people getting the **** end of the stick when it comes to accessibility mistakes and I'm still expected to pay for the service that should have been accessible to me in the first place, and course no one gives a f' cuz they're like "oh why don't you just turn it up..." (f* those people).

Took this photo while rock crawling in Moab for Labor Day.
the bullshit to this is what its doing to our economy. The Happy Meal is going to be $10 by December.
View attachment 900498
Seattle, Hawaii, and parts of California already have higher wages for years, and have not seen anything near that drastic of a meal or price increase. A lot of those pictures are also very selective markets where the cost of living is much higher in general.

Seattle, Hawaii, and parts of California already have higher wages for years, and have not seen anything near that drastic of a meal or price increase. A lot of those pictures are also very selective markets where the cost of living is much higher in general.

Get out of here with your understanding and nuance! We want outrage!

I don’t eat Mcdonalds, but when we were in California prices were substantially higher than here in general.

Back