• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What screams "Oakley" for you?

FMJ blue and FMJ emerald. Still my go to daily favourite pairs. Both 19 years old. :)
Emerald are now black since friggin rubbers can't be found.
$&@"@&$)(;;: RUBBERS!!!!!!:mad::p

Just buy a pair of beaters with GOOD earsocks.

Oakley to me means innovative, cutting edge, street style.....well, it used to.I was introduced to oakley at the begining of this century when I was in Australia for a year. There I bought my Carbon Fibre/Black New Straight Jackets and so an OCD love affair was bourne . Now Suxottica have taken over, it mainly reflects run of the mill generic eye protection.

Last edited:
My brother has been drooling over fmj racing jackets back in 98. He finally got them and told me to go to the O shop to se OTTs... maybe it's not original but I was 13 at that time and desired them for years and after about 7-8 years finally got them.
When I think "oakley" I picture these 2 pairs.

My brother has been drooling over fmj racing jackets back in 98. He finally got them and told me to go to the O shop to se OTTs... maybe it's not original but I was 13 at that time and desired them for years and after about 7-8 years finally got them.
When I think "oakley" I picture these 2 pairs.

Solid story there. Nothing else more Oakley then an OTT.

Agree, x-metals are the creame de la creame when it comes to Oakley's, but the OTT is really a one of a kind in the sunglass industry. I mean there really is NOTHING else like it out there.

M Frame, by a MILE!
They are responsible for my addiction, the gateway drug to my current downward (financial) spiral.
From safe and sober Industrial M Frame, to Robert Plake's Strip, they are OAKLEY.
33823858756_32f8a187ee_z.jpg

Back