• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the Best Oakley Watch?

Walk for Alzheimer's

IMG_1182.JPG

My first watch was a Detonator. I loved almost everything about it except for the durability of the band. The next one was a Holeshot and for their rubber band watches I think the Holeshot is probably the top dog for everyday wear in a work environment. The band is durable and doesnt show signs of wear and tear or break as easily as the band on the Detonator. So for the Unobtanium band watches Holeshot is my choice.

For the X-metal and metal band watches its hard to pick on over the rest. MM has a just all around brutal looking design thats hard not to love. But that clasp is horribly designed with no fail over. Where the clasp on the Judge/GMT watch is meant to be able to handle more tension and will overall be more durable over time.

There is not a single Oakley time piece I dont like. But for everyday work environment Holeshot is my watch of choice. When I go out and about its the GMT.

I want to add a DoubleTap to the family at some point.

Back