• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where are they now?

Ohh wow didn't knw any of that. I did a deal or 2 with him and it went flawless. If there a link where any of these stuff happened? I'd like to know more of how many people and all the gossip basically

We all did smooth deals with him until he decided to lose his f'n mind. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just responding to your initial question.

Last edited:
Hey buddy thanks for the mention! I have not been active on these forums anymore since I got out of collecting. I'm still O for life though and recently posted an updated collection picture! If you haven't seen it, here is the link:

My small, humble collection... | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

nice to see @spin_in back on the forum....

this set my mind wandering as to what has happened to some members who have dropped off the forum.

names that come to my mind are;

@Beancooker
@S-works
@jiveSEVEN

haven't heard from @Zeke either. Lets hope you are well after your recent events!

if i have just missed their posts, i apologise.

feel free to reply to the thread with other members and hopefully we can reignite their interest

uploadfromtaptalk1427693303790.jpeg

Lol

Oakleyboss84 had a baby and sold off a large part of his collection. Texted him a few times. FGG I talk to on text and FB.

FGG announced he was going dark after RED and he's been true to his word.

I think I got a like from @Zeke recently so he must still be around.

@BriP also hasn't been around much lately, though out of the blue he replied to a post the other week.

@Ralph Marshall is a good bud who seems to have moved on.

But on this whole subject, I've thought about it before - people come and go, but when they go it seems often their absence goes unremarked; assumed they've just moved on. But what if something happened to them, died in a car wreck or something? Would we even know? Sure, some of us have off-line communication, but would we think to ask?

Back