• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to get best price on Custom Oakley sunglasses?

neill

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
I want to get a few custom pairs of EVZero Path.. I want one with a Deep Water Polarized lens, matte black frame.. they run $220+tax ($238.15) on Oakley.com

I've gotten most of my EVZeros here or ebay BNIB and they were in the $65-100 range.. so it makes it hard to drop that much on a custom pair.

One time, Oakley did goof up on one of my orders and I got a 25% off coupon that I used towards a $220 custom which made it a $165 custom. I'm an hour and a half from the closest Oakley store and not sure if there are any other tips/tricks on getting these at any discount. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

For OCP pairs there are a couple of good eBay sellers that have customized pairs. You just can't pick the exact customization but rather pick out of what they have customized.

Other than that best bet may be waiting for the Friends and Family discounts if they ever show up again.

If you've got a scrappy pair, you could take it to the Vault and trade it in for an instant 25% off. I did that with a few of my wife's really old and disgusting frames (she used for triathlons and what not). Brought a pair of Encounters in that had ripped up rubbers, scratches all over the frame and lenses that you could barely see through.

If you've got a scrappy pair, you could take it to the Vault and trade it in for an instant 25% off. I did that with a few of my wife's really old and disgusting frames (she used for triathlons and what not). Brought a pair of Encounters in that had ripped up rubbers, scratches all over the frame and lenses that you could barely see through.

I wasn't aware that this was a thing! Do they have to be something you registered or literally any pair of Oakleys you have?

Back