• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakleys will fit me ?

MadeinTokyo

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys I am looking for some Oakley sunglasses that will actually fit me lol ,, I have a pretty wide head, so a friend of mine suggested I should buy the fuel cells , so I went to the store and got them and within 30 minutes of wearing them I got a bad headache because the temples were wayy too tight. I decided to take them back..... So before I look for another pair I would like to know from the “Oakley guru’s” if you guys have any suggestions.. Thanks !

Oil Rigs are pretty wide...also, if you buy any o-matter frame and it’s not wide enough, you could take it to an optometrist to have them heated up and reshaped to fit the noggin.

Hey guys I am looking for some Oakley sunglasses that will actually fit me lol ,, I have a pretty wide head, so a friend of mine suggested I should buy the fuel cells , so I went to the store and got them and within 30 minutes of wearing them I got a bad headache because the temples were wayy too tight. I decided to take them back..... So before I look for another pair I would like to know from the “Oakley guru’s” if you guys have any suggestions.. Thanks !
Welcome.
Monster Dogs are always good for a wider Head.
Just look at what other Members wear.

Last edited:
Hello fellow big head. Me too! Monster Dogs, Pit Bulls, Flak 2.0 XL's,
Hello fellow big head! Welcome to the Forum. Monster Dog, Pit Bull, Flak 2.0 XL's, are all good. Pit Bulls are wide than Monster Dogs. Hope this helps! Good luck!!

Back