• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Pair Do You Want to be Buried In?

Is That the Best “For Sale” Thread ever?

• Yes

• No

• Who Cares

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd like those Oakley coins placed on my eyes!
Maybe a pair of Mars with red lenses on top of my head.
OH! VERY nice idea. I love Greek mythology and that fits so well!
I’m not worried about sunnies I’m more worried about my watch. Hell seems like a dark place but I’d like to be able to keep track of time. I guess I might as well rock a Ferrari carbon prime. That or c six hard decisions.
Now that you mention it, I gotta try watches. But dang, the Ferrari Prime? Living well I see! I only have 4 Primes to choose from and they are the "basic" ones 😂😂 Well, until one of them finishes the custom process at least

Mine would be my emerald OTT, with a face mask... unless Covid dies before I do.

OTT, noice! Good call with the face mask

romeo with clear lens and i would want them to leave my eyes open

That’s gangster!

I'd like those Oakley coins placed on my eyes!
Maybe a pair of Mars with red lenses on top of my head.

Love the coin idea!

I’m not worried about sunnies I’m more worried about my watch. Hell seems like a dark place but I’d like to be able to keep track of time. I guess I might as well rock a Ferrari carbon prime. That or c six hard decisions.

Damn nice pair. We can do watches as well, which one?

Crankshaft matte black it's fits with my other kit hell is a dangerous place 😂😂😂

LOL

I wouldn't want to be a dead tight wad. I would want my glasses to live on, and be passed on. Family heirlooms.

We all know it would be a Mars

I expect Insufficient Light as I assume I’m going to Heck.
big2centerbe+kinda+afraidcenterbig2_181cc4_5382073.png

So, EW2.0, TiClear.
29860855592_fc6c61bf7d_z.jpg

Back