• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

I am going to vouch for dingo he a great guy, :phas 234 In feedback and has at least double that in back door trades and deals made on here. :shock: Funny the best deals on here, are the ones we never hear or see till the person, shows off their collections or new items,
Added in the last section.

Added in the last section.
A travesty of injustice has occurred here. I would like recompense for my tarnished good name or xmetal would suffice as a token gesture of Your repentance for the preposterous action of listing me in the last section. A dual of pistols at dawn should suffice. I would also need you to provide the pistols and Oakley X metal eye wear for eye protection. I am first going to need you to send me proper funding for my trip to Jordan,for this to occur. I also will require money for food, beverage and accommodations , also a little bit of extra spending money, thank you in advance for your generosity . With that, I say good day to you sir!

Last edited:
Note to all, I think I misunderstood the premise. I do try to leave feedback on all my transactions bought or sold to help the community. I may only remember about 90% of the time if very busy. I have not bought from @lithiumus for example, do that was my mistake for asking to add him. Others I've done buys, sells, and trades with. Forgive me for not paying enough attention, but I still vouch for them and hopefully they'll prove me to be a good judge of character.

I understand @kronin323 "argument" and to be it seems valid. But @cacatman started this thread so perhaps if he isn't breaking any rules we should just let him be. As far as my judgement love you guys all, but feel free to point out my fault. Good catch @Carrera1963

Hopefully u good time hold my answer mindedness against me lol. I have a ton of business "in store" and "on eBay" now. I do get caught up treating the forum a little more as a safe but fun place.

OK ladies (sorry @Blondie) now it is time for you to all check yourselves. I joined about one year ago. I was a snot nosed little bit$h who did not know what he was doing. A year later I am still a snot nosed jerk off. However, what I do know is people like @cacatman is what keeps this place relevant. Many of the members have tried to make this ebay without the fees. However @cacatman always looks out for the best interest of the community. Does that mean you have to agree with his opinions? Of course not. He is not asking you to. Move on. Appreciate what he brings to the community. I know I do. I am not looking to pick a fight with anyone, nor am I looking to suggest your counterpoints are not valid. I am simplu pointing out the point that we are all better off with a guy like @cacatman in our community. #respect

OK ladies (sorry @Blondie) now it is time for you to all check yourselves. I joined about one year ago. I was a snot nosed little bit$h who did not know what he was doing. A year later I am still a snot nosed jerk off. However, what I do know is people like @cacatman is what keeps this place relevant. Many of the members have tried to make this ebay without the fees. However @cacatman always looks out for the best interest of the community. Does that mean you have to agree with his opinions? Of course not. He is not asking you to. Move on. Appreciate what he brings to the community. I know I do. I am not looking to pick a fight with anyone, nor am I looking to suggest your counterpoints are not valid. I am simplu pointing out the point that we are all better off with a guy like @cacatman in our community. #respect
Bravo... And agreed! Ps- snot nosed jerk ### lol!

@Cutch22 I'm just laughing that you called yourself that. For those that don't know this guy and @cacatman are literally the best. Number Uno. I won't forget getting to meet you, thanks again. I was nervous at first, but got to know you better. Maybe we can meet again in AZ next time.

@Cutch22 I'm just laughing that you called yourself that. For those that don't know this guy and @cacatman are literally the best. Number Uno. I won't forget getting to meet you, thanks again. I was nervous at first, but got to know you better. Maybe we can meet again in AZ next time.
Thanks bro. Hope you guys are doing good!....and getting a ton of matte Mariener lenses from @Marien to cut!!!

This response is a bit too robust really. All I picked up on was a thread with SELLERS in caps in the title had picked up some feedback on what appeared to be buyers, subsequently confirmed by @Chris A Hardaway. No acrimony, no disrespect of @cacatman.

Whereas “move on”, “ladies” and “check yourselves” does seem like unnecessary rhetoric. I happen to appreciate what both members do for the forum, and I especially appreciate Chris’s lenses in several pairs of my glasses.

Back