• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Can I nominate @everybody and just have an exclusion list?
Exactly. Way easier. I tried it once. It's not permitted. I don't have a problem with a Blacklist particularly with serial offenders.

In a nice sort of way, I think the whitelist serves also to be an encouragement to people who actually are looking after their customers.

I'm actually wanting to request a separate "Fight Club" forum where disagreeing parties can get into the octagon with each other, with factual information only being permitted and heavily enforced. Both parties have to agree to allowing screenshots of all correspondence and paypal timelines.

I'd like to see @oakman1992 added too this list. I've bought thousands of dollars of stuff from him. He's a real stand up guy and a valued forum member.
Same goes for you boss.. I’ve dealt with many good members... people that I could send 1k F and F and not question it for a second... I have a list @Chet Manley, @BigRabbit, @YakuzaFloralGangsta, @htrap2294, @IAMOBS, @SouLFuLFroG, @Serturbo, and @zwc0442. All these dudes are great guys. From communication to great packaging as well as fast shipping. These are my go to O Bro’s. I could be missing one or two as well haha.

Back