• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Walleva Lens colour would you choose, and why?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I just won a free pair of walleva lenses. I can choose a pair for free and they'll post them out.

Which pair would you choose/recommend...and why?

I was thinking of a pair for a bone juliet, or ghost text jawbone or cleared monster dogs or cleared fatcat.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I bought their emerald polarized for an oil rig to check out their green (Oakley is very lacking in greens).

I also bought titanium polarized mirror for a new ten (X) to cut down to size for my OG X... the revant 24k I cut last year are very dark (only good for super super bright days) so I wanted to see what these were like.
Order was like $25 shipped with their promo.not here yet, so no pics.

For some models I saw a more expensive Mr. Shield lens.... whatever that is I do not know

I just won a free pair of walleva lenses. I can choose a pair for free and they'll post them out.

Which pair would you choose/recommend...and why?

I was thinking of a pair for a bone juliet, or ghost text jawbone or cleared monster dogs or cleared fatcat.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
None of them. :crazypilot:

None of them. :crazypilot:
Was wondering when that comment was coming. Ha.
I only have Oakley lenses, except for those 2 pair.
Didn't want boring grey for my oil rig ( wanted to see their green) I just bought & I didn't want to spend much on X lenses I'm going to dremel just in case I mess up. Not going to spend $100+ to have oem lenses cut for such a beater pair.

Was wondering when that comment was coming. Ha.
I only have Oakley lenses, except for those 2 pair.
Didn't want boring grey for my oil rig ( wanted to see their green) I just bought & I didn't want to spend much on X lenses I'm going to dremel just in case I mess up. Not going to spend $100+ to have oem lenses cut for such a beater pair.
Yeah. But you know me. I won't wear anything but actual Oakley lenses in the 2 pairs I wear. ;)

Back