• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be civil about this, in the medusa thread a Alpha said he was going to sell the item to Beta. Beta paid for item, but Charlie offered a higher amount in which Alpha decided change his mind. Refunded Beta payment and accepted Charlie.

Do I have this correct?

Lets be civil about this, in the medusa thread a Alpha said he was going to sell the item to Beta. Beta paid for item, but Charlie offered a higher amount in which Alpha decided change his mind. Refunded Beta payment and accepted Charlie.

Do I have this correct?

YES

The OP also didn’t add g&s into the price and blamed @htrap2294 for not sending the extra 3% which he was told about by @htrap2294 before payment was sent.

The 3rd party (Charlie) is also at fault here bc he/she knowingly offered more to take the sale away from (Beta)

It’s all in the thread. I figured you read it??????

I have been nothing but civil about this.

Last edited:
YES

The OP also didn’t add g&s into the price and blamed @htrap2294 for not sending the extra 3% which he was told about by @htrap2294 before payment was sent.

Can’t we all agree that Medusa seller is an @$$hat and get over this?

As long as @htrap2994 gets his money back let’s just treat the seller like the pariah he is and never deal with him.

Maybe mods can give him ‘points’ or temp ban... best case is a Permaban

Can’t we all agree that Medusa seller is an @$$hat and get over this?

As long as @htrap2994 gets his money back let’s just treat the seller like the pariah he is and never deal with him.

Maybe mods can give him ‘points’ or temp ban... best case is a Permaban

It’s the principle. Once one person does it and gets away with it, it will only embolden more to do the same.

I have **** refunded on me constantly outside the forum already. I’m tired of the shady ****. Either we have rules or we do not.

YES

All right, so since I am correct, why are you swinging a pitchfork around about it? The thread is available for reading, people can see that he backed out of the deal and went with a higher amount. That member chooses to live his life in that manor, do not deal with him. What more do you want?

All right, so since I am correct, why are you swinging a pitchfork around about it? The thread is available for reading, people can see that he backed out of the deal and went with a higher amount. That member chooses to live his life in that manor, do not deal with him. What more do you want?

Ok, so then we do not have to have a set price for items. We do not have to add g&s fee into the price. Sharking items from other people who already bought said item is fully allowed.

The title of my original thread was “Rules are meant to be broken?” and you are showing that is, in fact, exactly what is happening.

The pitchfork comment was a bit much. I care about the people who end up being victims in the exchange. I’m sorry the mods don’t feel the same way about the members that fund this place thru ads, memberships, etc.

Prices do need to be posted. You can not ask for F&F.

What rule is backing out of a deal and selling to another member at a higher price? How would you write it and enforce it?

This has to do morality of that member in which you are upset with. Others seem to understand this, will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back