• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zcrxsi I can still read your removed post. The thread had malicious intent if you want to believe it or not. To simplify things, I will apologize for removing your thread based upon what I felt would cause a long listed argument.

The medusa thread you are tagging has been left up. If I (we) were trying to hide things, would that be available to view? People can make their own determination of what happened, no need for you to bring it up with a different thread.

It is really unfortantute that a lot of members are here for the exchange section as if it was the driving force of this forum. Luckily it is here for us to use and grow or shrink our collections. No one is making you use it. The exchange has been the largest problem with this forum in its existence. Constantly causing bickering that spills over into everything else.

The only warning points I have were given for "skirting the rules". Now you tell me how the **** that works?

Dude, I myself am still trying to figure out what I did wrong here other than someone else posting popcorn in my thread.

See I can’t defend myself here like I should be able to because the thread is GONE!

@zcrxsi I can still read your removed post. The thread had malicious intent if you want to believe it or not. To simplify things, I will apologize for removing your thread based upon what I felt would cause a long listed argument.

The medusa thread you are tagging has been left up. If I (we) were trying to hide things, would that be available to view? People can make their own determination of what happened, no need for you to bring it up with a different thread.

It is really unfortantute that a lot of members are here for the exchange section as if it was the driving force of this forum. Luckily it is here for us to use and grow or shrink our collections. No one is making you use it. The exchange has been the largest problem with this forum in its existence. Constantly causing bickering that spills over into everything else.

I only created the thread bc the original one was being ignored by the mods!

If you don’t want an exchange where people are honest and have integrity, then fine, I’ll leave it at that.

We don’t need another mercari/posh site.

I am the only one online. Take a deep breath and lets talk this out.

I’m not talking about now, I’m talking about the Medusa thread that’s been up for day’s. Nothing was done about someone sharking something behind @htrap2294 ‘s back

See that is exactly why I started the thread last night.... to talk it out yet it got deleted and now you want to talk?

What are you expecting to happen?

I dunno, I thought there were rules in the exchange. I thought there had to be a set price with g&s included in the price. The OP of the Medusa broke every damn rule with that sale and it’s unfortunate that you’re basically defending his position.

So just clarify for me... is this a free for all where we auction items off to the highest bidder or not?

If there are no repercussions for breaking rules Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are they even there for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back