• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who has modded a standard soft vault?

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I'm looking for ideas for a standard soft vault. Like the Flak Jacket one without the insert or the large pill type. It's for a PB2.

Backstory: My wife and I were in Florida for a wedding and when we were packing up to leave she couldn't find her glasses case with her RX PB2. We searched everywhere but never found it. We issued a BOLO with the Air BnB guy, the wedding venue, and all of her friends that live down there. Later when we were unpacking back home, I found her case mixed in with all of mine. One of us, probably NOT me, put it in the side pocket of my bag. Needless to say she blamed me and is still furious about the whole ordeal. It may or may not have something to do with me lecturing her on keeping track of her ****.

So now she wants a case that is easily distinguishable from all of mine. I know the icon can be painted or anodized or otherwise made another color, but I'd like to see some that have been done. I'm also curious if anyone has done anything with the black nylon of the case itself. She says she wants something pink or purple or whatever I won't **** with.

I'm looking for ideas for a standard soft vault. Like the Flak Jacket one without the insert or the large pill type. It's for a PB2.

Backstory: My wife and I were in Florida for a wedding and when we were packing up to leave she couldn't find her glasses case with her RX PB2. We searched everywhere but never found it. We issued a BOLO with the Air BnB guy, the wedding venue, and all of her friends that live down there. Later when we were unpacking back home, I found her case mixed in with all of mine. One of us, probably NOT me, put it in the side pocket of my bag. Needless to say she blamed me and is still furious about the whole ordeal. It may or may not have something to do with me lecturing her on keeping track of her ****.

So now she wants a case that is easily distinguishable from all of mine. I know the icon can be painted or anodized or otherwise made another color, but I'd like to see some that have been done. I'm also curious if anyone has done anything with the black nylon of the case itself. She says she wants something pink or purple or whatever I won't **** with.
First
GET RID OF WIFE

Second
Not sure but I think @V2oak may possibly has gone down this route.

First
GET RID OF WIFE

Second
Not sure but I think @V2oak may possibly has gone down this route.

Yes i sure did! If you mean like this right?
fbcaa7600f87f43dd630a62ab2243d24.jpg

538edea95d84b1786adba4ac0a0bba6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back