• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who has modded a standard soft vault?

I'm looking for ideas for a standard soft vault. Like the Flak Jacket one without the insert or the large pill type. It's for a PB2.
I know the icon can be painted or anodized or otherwise made another color, but I'd like to see some that have been done. I'm also curious if anyone has done anything with the black nylon of the case itself. She says she wants something pink or purple or whatever I won't **** with.
Does anyone here do the anodising? And how do you get the "O" off these cases? Are they just glued on?

Mine:
My everyday case along with my Dr. Chop Customs: (all 3 cases done by Doc)
ac34c29c4c9d25df092353fe01e7af0d.jpg
44f6b09492559e8d15c4b08e5a3e01b2.jpg
1bb05b7abbd83e7f20164ea322bbd10e.jpg

Damn those look good too! I need to figure out how to get the icon off. Only one way to find out I guess. I have a few so I guess I'll start poking and prodding.

I had an old X soft vault and decided to take the logo off. You need to get through the top lining first, I would suggest small side cuts or something (my vault was crap so I just cut it out). Once the lining is out of the way, you can see that the logo is sorta "pinned" into the inner lining, you've got to unbend the tips that hold the logo from the vault. After that, it's a game of push and pull; just be extra careful with those metal tips, they are made of some cheap metal, and after some play, they will snap

BTW anyone willing to customize my X metal soft vault?

Back