• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who has the largest collection

Just finished up this month's count and I'm sitting on just over 60,000 pairs, with a lot more on the way. Really love this time of year when vendors are trying to dump as much inventory as possible :D
PA LEASE yeh right inventory means not yours right?? Were talking collection so means its yours lol.

Well I personally paid for and own every single one of them so yea they're mine. I also keep 1-2 of every model for my personal stash.

He has a store or something of the like

Nah no store (well not in the physical sense). I'm just a kid collecting/buying oakleys like everyone else here. Just happen to sell a whole bunch too lol Started doing it a few years ago while in school and well you guys know how addicting this stuff can be.

Nah no store (well not in the physical sense). I'm just a kid collecting/buying oakleys like everyone else here. Just happen to sell a whole bunch too lol Started doing it a few years ago while in school and well you guys know how addicting this stuff can be.
How is that even possible?

There's lots of people for a long time making a living by snapping up bulk vendor overstock then reselling it at a price lower than MSRP but still personally profitable. Sounds like he's doing that with Oakleys (despite the fact that vendors aren't supposed to bulk-sell Oakley overstock).

So yes, all those pairs are owned and paid for by him. But at the same time most of it is business inventory, like a commodity. So it's really eye of the beholder, whether one would consider that inventory part of a personal collection...

Latest Posts

Back