• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Dingoatemybaby gets his tuneup’s from THE X-MAN

dingo ate my baby

X-Metal Hulk, You wouldn’t like me,when I’m angry
Near the lake Ohio
I see and hear about lot of tuneups that are subpar or frames that are messed up by improperly doing them.:( I am of course, known for being cheap on the Forum, it’s not coined for being “A Dingo of A deal” for nothing.;) The one thing you should spend money on, if you are not capable of doing a great tuneup yourself. Is having THE X-MAN do your tuneup’s. He is one of the very few people that completely stand behind his work and always makes things right, He is a very honest and straightforward guy .I and many others on this forum and throughout the world will vouch for him easily. He also a great guy and someone I proud to call my friend.. I have not been paid or compensated for this :D I just want my O- family to get the very best tuneups they can. :) @THE X-MAN P.S. he does refinishes and coatings too:eek::lol:

Last edited:
I agree the X-Man's tune ups are excellent but I didn't try to do my own out of being cheap I just wanted to try to learn something for myself. My daily wear pair of Juliets I replaced the nose bridge gaskets on my own but the X-Man has also tuned up a couple pair for me that I don't wear any longer.

Nice one Dingo. I always refer customer from oversea to The X-Man.

And just like @rmontez : learning to tune up is fun and good financially when you have lots of frames to tune up. And the X-Man is your back up guy when thing goes wrong.

Latest Posts

Back