• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wicked Collection Part II

There we go...
That looks fantastic @Wicked! So, are those LeQ's watches you are holding for him? That's very kind of you. I am sure he would love you even more if you sent them to him. :rofl:

Seriously though. The setup looks great!

Edit: I just had to note here that below this thread, where similar threads are listed, one of our deal threads from almost 3 years ago was posted @Wicked. I remember buying all of those triple stands from you, and then the continued deals afterwards. It just made me chuckle a little. This forum has been a neat place to be a part of.

Last edited:
There we go...
That looks fantastic @Wicked! So, are those LeQ's watches you are holding for him? That's very kind of you. I am sure he would love you even more if you sent them to him. :rofl:

Seriously though. The setup looks great!
Thanks @GH4AU
Still awaiting @QLR1 to send me the shipping funds so I can get them to him :D

I'll get you this time LeQ. Someone bought some **** from me earlier and I haven't transferred the funds from my PayPal account yet. :D
Awesome!

@Wicked, your collection has gotten more like your username. Perfectly neat and everything. I'm glad your collection is full of frames that I'd never wear, or I'd be really jealous! I can hardly see what's next for you!

Sent from Q's Note5

Awesome!

@Wicked, your collection has gotten more like your username. Perfectly neat and everything. I'm glad your collection is full of frames that I'd never wear, or I'd be really jealous! I can hardly see what's next for you!

Sent from Q's Note5
There is one R1 in there for you :)
Not sure what's next, couple pieces in mind but they don't come up for sale often :(

There is one R1 in there for you :)
Not sure what's next, couple pieces in mind but they don't come up for sale often :(
Awwww! I knew you liked me hahaha.

Pieces that rarely come up for sale... Just means that you won't be retiring now.

Sent from Q's Note5

It has been a few years (point out by @dingo ate my baby ) since I posted my collection. ATM my 3.0 single is pretty much stuffed full but I do have a 3.0 DoubleWide in storage for someday down the road.

Old set up (couple years old)
View attachment 316993
Today's set up.
View attachment 316994
Shelf #1 are all mostly 'Shelf Whores'
Shelf #2 are my Penny and Juliet wear pairs.
View attachment 316995
Shelf #3 Ducati, Ichiro, and 24K XS (Shelf Whores) plus @QLR1 watches :)
View attachment 316996
Shelf #4 Misc. Oakley sway and Custom Built Tank thanks to @V2oak
Shelf #5 some of the Holiday Limited release items.
View attachment 317008
So that's what a shelf whore collection is supposed to look like...... Whoa!!!!:) Wicked impressive!!!!!;)

Latest Posts

Back