• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worst Customer Service EVER!!

Wow, that's fuc*** up ...... shut down card + random items in cart, that is a lot trouble to deal with for a set of earsocks!

Real problem is they don't care. It's been 6 days since I sent the last email. You would think they would be like well maybe we should look into this so we don't get major hacked then have a class action lawsuit like other companies. I was really just trying to warn them now because up to this point, nothing negative has resulted from any of this, but i'm just waiting for that day to say I told ya so.

Real problem is they don't care. It's been 6 days since I sent the last email. You would think they would be like well maybe we should look into this so we don't get major hacked then have a class action lawsuit like other companies. I was really just trying to warn them now because up to this point, nothing negative has resulted from any of this, but i'm just waiting for that day to say I told ya so.

Back