• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT: Oakley Dartboard White Camo/Ti Clear

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I've got a pair of dartboards that I originally bought for my girlfriend but she didn't like the style and they don't fit me. I've got about $105 into them so I'll mark them at that plus fees and shipping and note that I'll accept trade offers if someone is interested (I'm not really much into o-matter though, I'm on an x-metal kick). The titanium iridium lens is really a beautiful finish but unfortunately this frame isn't for me. I don't really know what these are worth but they look awesome and are pretty hard to come by from what I can tell. The lenses are perfect with no scratches or markings of any kind as are the frames. Comes with box and micro bag.
6cbd2740.jpg

5ab955c4.jpg

2a2f2475.jpg

6238076c.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

were these mainly a womens' frame?

Dang, those night camo's look super nice. Yeah im with you though, I'd look ridonculous in these to lol. shame, this colorway is quite rare.

I know that mpmcgaughey was looking for a pair of these.
He put up a thread in the Exchange not so long ago looking for a pair.

Shoot him a PM and see if he is still after them.

Thanks Herbsley, Yoshi said the same thing but I had PM'd him before I even put this up. Never heard back so I figured he wasn't interested and I'd make them available for anyone. To be honest the frame is starting to grow on me but I'd much rather have something that jives with the rest of my collection. This pair doesn't fit in so well.

I'm really surprised you've not hear back as I've got some too and he seemed really interested. Oh well...

Deal is finalized! Awaiting shipments now. This can be closed, thanks!

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.