• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal asia fit

angel_grin

Oakley Beginner
HI all,

I'm new here so please forgive my ignorance.

I've always wanted to buy X-Metal Romeo, Juliet or Penny. but I'm not sure which is best someone whose asian (asia fit)?
or are there modifications that can be done to be able to fit them comfortably?

TIA

HI all,

I'm new here so please forgive my ignorance.

I've always wanted to buy X-Metal Romeo, Juliet or Penny. but I'm not sure which is best someone whose asian (asia fit)?
or are there modifications that can be done to be able to fit them comfortably?

TIA
Like others have mentioned, nose bombs come in small and large. I wear a Penny frame with small bombs for my European face, but with large nose bombs installed, I know of some Koreans who can wear the Penny with no other modifications. It really depends on how pronounced your nose is and the size/shape of your face. Unfortunately, you can’t just go to an Oakley store and try different X-Metal frames on to see what works. You could try on some sunglasses from Oakley’s current lineup and post what fits best. ~maybe we can use that data to narrow down an X-Metal candidate for you. Generally speaking, the Penny is good for small faces, the Juliet is medium/large and I believe the Romeo is on the large size… ~don’t have much experience with the Romeo so hopefully someone else can give some better advice on that one.

X Squared suits asian faces best i think. As asians usually have a round face the square makes it look better!
Tycho spot on "Generally speaking, the Penny is good for small faces, the Juliet is medium/large and I believe the Romeo is on the large size"

Last edited:
Small nose bombs

4E480053-D760-4F65-A8FE-5004FC22DCC1.jpeg

Large Nose Bombs
1CCD4580-5499-484A-84CD-2D6E51D8A78F.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back