• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal history and days to come *a bit gloomy but inevitable*

A little consideration, actually a big one for the Asian community
---> romeo 1 has extra-large nose bomb why not for juliets and juliets XX

Edit:

On the invention of new sunglasses, after Lux take over Oakley, people said the Carbon Prime GP is way cooler than Badman & Madman (aka new-X Metal). I don't know I never see them.... I just hate their retail price! But it has been reviewed to be a great piece by member Ventruck.

Half-X question: sorry no... extinction mode await them.

Romeo 2: rubber, need more fund. Wait can I do a crowdfunding ?? The mold are just damn expensive, to make them and make a profit takes at least three years... so who are in for funding?

Different rubber color: yes one color is in the making.

Stay tune!

Do "go fund me" accounts work in Japan? If you can make an incentive for those to donate to the fund it might speed things up and the people can maybe receive free rubber kits or lenses. Just a thought.

A little consideration, actually a big one for the Asian community
---> romeo 1 has extra-large nose bomb why not for juliets and juliets XX
Hi, currently we have the Extra Large NP for Penny and Romeo 1 (aka Asian Fit)... and we don't have plan to make for Juliet and X-Metal XX. Thank you.

Do "go fund me" accounts work in Japan? If you can make an incentive for those to donate to the fund it might speed things up and the people can maybe receive free rubber kits or lenses. Just a thought.
On the go fund me, I have to look into it.

Yeah this is just a pop up idea, I have not discussed it in detail with Daisuke yet. But if it goes ahead, some kind of incentive should be given to original contributor. This is from the many suggestions I received so far and I feel without the rubbers, Romeo 2 price will be going down.

Yeah this is just a pop up idea, I have not discussed it in detail with Daisuke yet. But if it goes ahead, some kind of incentive should be given to original contributor. This is from the many suggestions I received so far and I feel without the rubbers, Romeo 2 price will be going down.
That's were your somewhat right and wrong. ones with bad rubbers and lens will drop, complete ones in nice shape will go up..

Romeo 2, I would guess has a good following and would definitely benefit from new source of rubber. I would definitely get some to replace the ones on my 2 pairs. Crowd funding would be a nice option.

Sign me up buddy! I'll donate to get this party going. I got some R2 that need refreshing and are collecting dust.

Back