• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared at the MOA Oakley Store

When I pick my fiancé up from the airport from time to time I always stop in the Orlando intl airport Oakley store with whatever I’m wearing, ranging from my holiday rigs to ott and the guys there are really knowledgeable on the older stuff. One of them is a forum member, although I don’t think he’s super active

Ya one time the manager at the Orlando store tried telling me my snow camo m frame was a fake M2 but there is a guy at one of our 2 vaults that has named every pair I've ever walked in with from old omatter to xmetals so I tend to go to that vault because of him but don't really go much anymore because it all sucks:(sad panda

Oakley stores are batting .086 in my experience when it comes to recognizing XMETALS.

One would think that Florida Oakley store employees would know an X Metal. Outside of specific managers, not really. It’s better with the stores on the Gulf side, but the individuals from Orlando didn’t know anything. I hope that’s just random and at least a few understand and recognize X Metal without help.

Ya one time the manager at the Orlando store tried telling me my snow camo m frame was a fake M2 but there is a guy at one of our 2 vaults that has named every pair I've ever walked in with from old omatter to xmetals so I tend to go to that vault because of him but don't really go much anymore because it all sucks:(sad panda

Which vault?

I've been into the Irvine spectrum store a few times now with a c six and tb2 on and none of the employees have noticed. One time at another store one employee thought they were big tacos.

Big Taco? Oh goodness!

There was a guy at the O Store in the FL Mall that was really in touch with their products.

Guy at the Peigon Forge Vault store walked past me
And told me he liked my blue faced GMT... asked if he could check it out before I left. Wanted me to come back with my timebombs later. Seem really interested in older stuff. Also wanted to know if I was interested in the holiday caribener said he had a couple.

Back