• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared Problem

I know my X Squared are real, because they are exactly the same as a pair i had gotten directly from Oakley years ago, but i had noticed on my current pair that the left side nose bridge screw is definitely lower than the right screw:
96914F57-312C-4270-89EB-DE2ABA046416_zpsoovnnnrm.jpg
Anybody else have this on their's?

Brip, this thread is from 2 months ago and the pics are back a few pages. It has already been sorted out.

Yes, this was sorted a while back. They were definite fakes and I sent them back for a full refund. I now have juliets instead which I am still enjoying. Think they're keepers!

I bought a pair of xsquares here in australia, ruby with carbon frame and came with box. To my suprise when I opened them up, they were fakes. EVEN the BOX and COIN were fakes I couldnt believe it! The build quality was extremely good for a fake, and they looked very similar to yours mate. To get my money back I just sent the seller a link to when oakley had 2 ppl thrown in jail in asia for selling counterfeit xmetals and demanded a refund. There were no questions from their end and the money showed up in my account 2 days later.

All of these sellers will claim innocent but they know what they are buying and selling... when I get home ill post pics of them.

Cheers,
JP

ha! tapatalk raised it as a "picks" thread so i thought it was current. glad it was resolved.

ps: polarisation doesnt indicate its of any value/ quality. cheap polarised filters are applied to sunglasses all the time, so do consider that